- Chris updated everyone in the lab on his project
- Devon gave a presentation over the following article:
- Wang Y, Kang S, Khan A, Ruttner G, Leigh SY, Murray M, Abeytunge S, Peterson G, Rajadhyaksha M, Dintzis S, Javid S, Liu JT. Quantitative molecular phenotyping with topically applied SERS nanoparticles for intraoperative guidance of breast cancer lumpectomy. Sci Rep. 2016 Feb 16;6:21242. Doi: 10.1038/srep21242. PubMed PMID: 26878888; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4754709.
Papers and projects to look out for in the future:
- Gender differences in metabolic gene expression by Aaron Koppel
- Capacitive electrodes project by Chris Gloschat and Hui Fang
- Dual cryo-radiofrequency ablation paper by Chris Gloschat who is taking it over from Matt Sulkin