· Dr. Efimov has been traveling within the past two weeks, and he discussed with the lab his trips! First, he went to Japan to attend a conference, and then he traveled to Russia also to attend a conference.
· Dr. Aras updated the lab on the John Rogers lab and Waldo lab collaborations.
· Brianna, Sofian, and Dr. George will be attending the 7th NHLBI Cardiovascular Regenerative Medicine Symposium this week, and Brianna and Sofian will be presenting their research.
Papers and projects to look out for in the future:
· Panoramic imaging paper by Dr. Aras
· Biodegradable pacemaker project by Jaclyn Brennan and Seung-Kyun Kang
· AV node review by Dr. George